EARLY YEARS TRAINING PROGRAMME COORDINATOR
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
Salary Scale: €40,000
Based in: AsIAm HQ, 84 Amiens Street, Dublin 1 (extensive travel required)
Hours of Work: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Tenure: 1 year
We are recruiting an Early Years Training Programme Coordinator. This person will be responsible for the development and implementation of an evidence-based, autism awareness training programme for early years’ educators and parents.
An ideal candidate will have:
- A suitable third level qualification (education, early years, psychology, etc.);
- A relevant qualification in adult education/training;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Experience and expertise (minimum of 3 years) in working professionally with young children with autism under 5 years of age;
- Proficient IT skills;
- Ability to confidently deliver training;
- Ability to manage own time / project management experience;
- High levels of personal motivation, self-management and attention to detail;
- Use of own car with full driving licence.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conducting a consultative process to develop an effective, practical and evidence based training course for early years’ educators;
- Developing a supporting online training programme;
- Engaging parents of children under 5 in understanding autism, the needs of their child and best practises in terms of early intervention;
- Delivering over 30 days of training around Ireland over the course of a 12 month contract;
- Documenting the programme;
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the programme;
- Document and report on all work activities;
- Represent AsIAm as required;
- Other day to day duties which may arise in the overall organisation.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com by 5pm on Friday 6th October 2017.
Successful candidates must be prepared to co-operate with Garda vetting requirements.
AsIAm is an equal opportunities employer which reserves the right practise positive discrimination. Canvassing will disqualify.