Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
Salary Scale: €30,000 – €35,000 depending on level of experience
Based in: AsIAm HQ, 84 Amiens Street, Dublin 1
Hours of Work: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Tenure: Initial 6-month contract, with possibility of extension
The Administrative Coordinator will be based at our Head Office in Dublin City Centre and will work closely with the Chief Executive Officer; supporting the CEO in time management, organisational administration, and the day to day tasks which arise in the course of our work.
The Administrative Coordinator will also assist in serving as Board Secretary, assisting the CEO in preparing papers, attending board meetings to minute proceedings and following-up on actions agreed at the Board.
An ideal candidate will have:
- Considerable experience in administrative positions including in time management, policy implementation and project management;
- A full driving license;
- Proficient IT skills;
- Knowledge and experience of community and voluntary organisations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dealing with correspondence;
- Managing the CEO’s diary;
- Assisting with the administrative tasks associated with various AsIAm Projects, as directed by the CEO;
- Serving as Board Secretary;
- Supporting the CEO in managing reporting obligations, implementing expenses and clock in policies and related governance matters;
- Assisting with the overall work of the organisation including attending and assisting at various events.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com by 5pm on Friday 6th October 2017.
Successful candidates must be prepared to co-operate with Garda vetting requirements.
AsIAm is an equal opportunities employer which reserves the right practise positive discrimination. Canvassing will disqualify.